Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Complete Craziness

These pictures are absolutely nuts. I guess I should tell you how this all happened. Matt pulled her pants up super high when he dressed her... She put the pull-up on her head... Then she started saying "Happy Birthday." The more we laughed, the more she put on a show... Hilarious!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't decide which I like best - the "hat", the pose, or the red socks! :- ) How much fun!

She needs to bring her tutu when she comes to Nanny's house!

Emily Chappell said...

Thank you so much for the commentary. It is appreciated. Your child is nuts. And so bloomin' cute. Ask her if I can borrow her tutu. :)

Eric and April Colquett said...

Meredith is such a cutie! She is really getting big. Don't you love the way they always keep you laughing like that!

Emily Chappell said...

Time for a new post, my friend...